|Address||250 Spencer, Melbourne, Vic 3000|
|Floorplan||One Bedroom, Two Bedrooms and Three Bedrooms|
THE PARK RELEASE AT WEST SIDE PLACE – A GRAND FINALE
As the final chapter of West Side Place, The Park Release celebrates the beautiful public gardens that connect this new CBD precinct, along with the striking views across the evergreen Flagstaff Gardens.
Taking pride of place within Melbourne’s fastest selling new residential precinct, The Park Release presents buyers with the final opportunity to live at the home of The Ritz-Carlton hotel, where the world’s elite come to stay.
This city block precinct will provide residents access to a remarkable array of recreation and leisure spaces, including over 3000sqm of ground floor retail and 475sqm of dedicated parkland and garden spaces running throughout a new central laneway connecting Lonsdale Street with Little Lonsdale Street.
Luxury 1, 2 and 3-bedroom residences are available right up to level 68, as The Park Release continues to offer unmatched luxury and views across the cityscape, Flagstaff Gardens and beyond.
Much of the tower’s communal, recreation and social amenities are located on Level 9 and Level 10, with the latter featuring a suite of amenities available exclusively for Sky Residents.
- Neighbouring to The Ritz-Carlton hotel
- Close proximity to Southern Cross Station, The Crown Casino, Bourke Street shopping precinct and Haileybury Private School
- Well-designed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom luxury residences
- First-class residential facilities, such as pool, gymnasium, yoga & pilates studio, sauna, steam room, virtual golf, karaoke room, wine cellar, rooftop cinema and private dining room.
- Exclusive cocktail and residents’ lounge and executive club lounge with library reading room plus plunge pools located on Level 10.
- Targeting 5-star green rating
- 475sqm of public gardens and leisure space on the ground floor
- Central laneway connecting Lonsdale Street and Little Lonsdale Street and two new culture arcades
- Over 3000sqm of ground-floor retail
- Views across Flagstaff Gardens