|Address||170 Victoria Street, Carlton|
|Number of dwellings||1039|
|Floorplan||One Bedroom, Two Bedrooms and Three Bedrooms|
Positioned on the city’s civic spine on the corner of Swanston and Victoria Streets, it gives residents access to all that Melbourne offers with views along Swanston Street towards the Shrine of Remembrance and out to Port Phillip Bay and across the charming streets and parks of Carlton.
Located in the heart of academic Melbourne, share the neighbourhood with RMIT, a university with a global reputation for excellence and walk to Melbourne University’s leafy grounds. Take a free tram from the new super tram stop on Swanston Street transporting you throughout the CBD, Carlton, metropolitan Melbourne and beyond.
From the group up, you enter through the illuminated lobby to discover residents facilities ranging from lap pool and private cabanas to spa and steam rooms (Level 6). Central Residences can spread out the in the grand dining room with catering kitchen, garden room, library, games room and cinema on Level 47. On Level 69, The Skyline Lounge offers a private club atmosphere, complete with bespoke furniture, wine storage and majestic city views.
– Level 69 Skyline Bar and Lounge
– Library, Cinema, Games Room and Garden Lounge on Level 47
– Grand Dining Room, Lounge/Bar with catering Kitchen
– Wellness Centre on Level 6 with lap pool, plunge pool, steam room, sauna and Yoga Studio
– Hot Spa and Cold Spa Treatment in the Wellness Centre on Level 6
– Ground Level winter garden laneways with a retail strip through the precinct
– Ground Level Hawker Market with an array of cuisines from all around the globe