|Address||235 Springvale Rd, Glen Waverley, Vic 3150|
|Developer||Golden Age Group|
|Number of dwellings||555|
High above the New Glen shopping centre in the heart of Melbourne’s most coveted eastern suburb, Glen Waverley, Golden Age Group has envisioned a place to live unlike anywhere else in Australia.
Sky Garden offers luxury apartments across three towers and over 4,000m2 of exquisite gardens. It is modelled on the world’s finest resorts; a convenient location, iconic architecture, abundant amenities, luxurious interiors and stunning gardens all coming together in perfect harmony.
Display suite coming soon to The Glen shopping centre (beside David Jones).
Register for an exclusive preview prior to the public launch on 21st July 2018.
- 4,000m2 private podium gardens featuring bars, lounges, rest area, kitchen garden, play and picnic area, private cabanas, meditation, wellness area and more.
- Stone benchtops and timber floorboards.
- Selection of 3 neutral colour schemes.
- Secure parking and 24-hour concierge service.
- World-class resort-style amenities including private cinema and gaming rooms.
- Located directly above the $460 million redeveloped Glen shopping centre.
- Walking distance to local amenities, retail, entertainment and transport.
- School zone catchment area of the highly recognised Glen Waverley Primary and Secondary College.
- Proximity to world-renowned Wesley College (Private School), Monash and Deakin University.
- Sky Garden offers a selection of 3 flexible modules connecting the kitchen and living areas: the joinery and shelving storage for organizers, the entertainment and bar unit for entertainers and the study/work nook for academics.