|Address||512 Prosper Apartment Gardens, Galada venue Parkville, Vic 3052|
|Developer||Citta Property Group, Frasers Property|
|Number of dwellings||172|
|Floorplan||One Bedroom, Two Bedrooms and Three Bedrooms|
Subtle colour & texture framed by bold geometry are hallmarks of Prosper’s architectural response to this picturesque precinct.
As the tallest building in Parkside, Prosper has a commanding perspective of Melbourne offering spectacular views of the city and Port Phillip Bay from a selection of upper level apartments.
Contemporary kitchens with the finest features
Floor-to-ceiling glazing creates stunning views and allows natural light indoors. The open design and colour palettes complement the open views of the park from select apartments.
Quality finishes and joinery, combined with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances, make the kitchens as stylish as they are functional.
Modern bathrooms with elegant clean lines
The bathroom design’s bold geometry and minimal use of colour creates a sleek and contemporary space. Cool stone and concrete textures complement the clean stainless steel finishes and chrome fixtures.
Parkside is an enviable new address brought into being by the trusted partnership of Frasers Property Australia and Citta Property Group, only 4km from Melbourne’s CBD and the bright city lights. These modern and elegant apartments are your gateway to healthier and happier inner urban living.
• Village Oval, Parkside
• Parkside’s adjoining Parkville Gardens landscaped parks provides a green corridor through to Royal Park
• The University of Melbourne
• RMIT University
• The Royal Melbourne and Royal Children’s hospitals
• Penguin Childcare Early Education Centre
• Melbourne Zoo
• Queen Victoria MarketCapital City Bicycle Trail
• 9 hole Royal Park Golf Course
• Football and Cricket clubs at Princes Park
• Royal Park State Netball and Hockey Centre
• Within 50 – 300mt’s approximately from your lobby (depending on which apartment building), Bus 505 on Cade Way takes you straight to Melbourne University.
• Some great news from PTV (Public Transport Victoria) with the announcement of additional bus services during peak hours (as at 21.02.2016). Refer timetable 505 – Moonee Ponds – Melbourne University via Parkville Gardens;
• Trains depart from nearby Royal Park or Flemington Bridge stations (900m away) and the Royal Park route 55 tram stop is only 1.2km from home;
• Numerous bike trails connect you to a citywide network that takes you past Docklands, Fed Square in the CBD, and along 38km of the Yarra River;
• CityLink and Melbourne’s major freeways are right around the corner, and the airport is approximately 15 minutes by car.