|Address||424 St Kilda Road, Melbourne|
|Number of dwellings||163|
|Floorplan||One Bedroom, Two Bedrooms and Three Bedrooms|
Illoura House is an architectural landmark designed by the highly regarded Bates Smart architects. With 163 immaculately designed, premium residences spread across levels 6 to 17, Illoura House is a landmark for exceptional living.
Located on Melbourne’s famed St Kilda Road, at the intersection of Kingsway and Toorak Road, Illoura House offers unparalleled access to the best of Melbourne and is a new landmark in the city’s history. It is also walking distance to the celebrated parklands of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Fawkner Park and Albert Park. Illoura is situated in close proximity to the iconic Shrine of Remembrance and is well serviced by Melbourne’s extensive tram and road network, just a few steps away from the new ANZAC Metro Tunnel Station.
Comprised of one, two and three bedroom apartments designed to the highest specifications, Illoura exudes sophistication and luxury for the owner occupier. From the grand entry hall to the tranquil gardens that sit at the heart of the building, every element is designed by Bates Smart for a lifestyle of elegance. Inside the luxuriously appointed residences, a soft, neutral palette meets dazzling metallic finishes. Illoura House is refined luxury at its best.
- One, two and three bedroom, luxuriously appointed, Bates Smart-designed residences
- Access to numerous trams along St Kilda Road including the new Anzac Station as part of the Metro Tunnel
- Secure basement car parking with a luxurious porte-cochere
- Short walk to Royal Botanic Gardens, Fawkner Park and Albert Park
- Residents’ amenities include concierge, private dining with kitchen facilities, wine storage, and a tranquil rooftop garden with landscaped lawn area and BBQ on level 8
- Fitness and wellness facilities include an indoor pool, spa, sauna and gymnasium.
Please contact us for more information.