|Address||23 Spencer Street, Melbourne|
|Developer||Century Group Aus|
|Number of dwellings||432|
|Floorplan||One Bedroom, Two Bedrooms and Three Bedrooms|
Flinders Bank marks the rebirth of a significant location, one of the last true Yarra riverfronts. Bringing together international standards of luxury and Melbourne’s rich cultural experiences, Flinders Bank will revitalise the southern edge of the Melbourne CBD, activating a new lifestyle destination for both Melburnians and visitors. Discover a place that will celebrate the best of Melbourne, featuring tranquil parkfront residences, a 5-star hotel, vibrant retail and curated dining.
Flinders Bank is a monumental project in the Melbourne CBD, where the city meets the Yarra River. Embark on culinary adventures, relax in calm green spaces, meet and connect in the world’s most liveable city.
Experience a vision of luxurious living, inspired by the Yarra and an enviable Melbourne lifestyle.
The sculpted façade is a reflection of its natural surrounds, reminiscent of the city’s iconic river.
The striking towers of Flinders Bank have been inspired by the Yarra River, evoking a sense of discovery through its laneways and public plaza. Flowing geometries on each tower show subtle variations of curved and undulating glass, coming together to form the landmark precinct Melbourne has been waiting for.
- A luxurious 5-star hotel will add to the international prestige of Flinders Bank
- With effortless connections into the city and beyond, the Free Tram Zone is at its doorstep, linked to Melbourne’s public transport network. Step out on foot, and Southern Cross and Flinders Street Stations are mere moments away
- Reconnecting people to the river, activated laneways and public realms will celebrate Melbourne’s famous café culture. Echoing the vibe of the city’s eclectic laneways, passers-by will be tempted to stop for a cup of coffee, a quick bite or simply pause to soak up the atmosphere
- Melbourne’s new social pulse, the vibrant retail podium at Flinders Bank will curate some of the city’s most memorable dining experiences.
- On the ground floor, Flinders Bank will collaborate with some of the city’s most popular food and café operators, bringing the best of Melbourne to its doorstep.
- In the culinary capital of Australia, Flinders Bank will feature some of Melbourne’s finest restaurants, offering unique dining experiences overlooking the Yarra Flinders Bank residents have access to a new standard of lifestyle amenities, with the opportunity to enjoy club privileges reserved for its 5-star hotel’s most distinguished guests.
- Residents enjoy access to a landscaped podium, with recreational spaces offering different outlooks and aspects.
- A luxurious pool pavilion looks out to a lush courtyard and outdoor terrace, offering tranquil spaces in which to relax and unwind.
- A neutral material palette features natural stone benchtops and splashbacks, accentuated by tactile details and exceptional craftsmanship.
- A statement of exceptional penthouse indoor-outdoor living, selected residences feature outdoor terraces that fully embrace the river and the city skyline.
- and more….
Flinders Bank is the only location in Melbourne that can offer a view such as this, panoramas that are forever yours.
CENTURY GROUP AUS
From inception to completion, our values are underpinned by the desire to ambitiously create diverse and defining inner-city developments. We are leaders in the luxury hotel and residential development market, with expertise in placemaking strategy. Our specialist team possess unrivalled experience across the luxury hotel, exhibition and residential sectors.
As premier place makers, we collaborate with only the finest and most reputable partners to craft considered, spectacular and world-class projects in landmark locations. We are committed to creating signature developments that redefine effortless luxury through flexible, personalised design, driven by the demand for converging worlds and the blurring of adaptive hospitality, residential and commercial spaces.
Founded on the philosophy of innovation through collaboration, Fender Katsalidis has evolved from a Melbourne-centric architectural practice, to a highly awarded, multi-disciplinary international design firm whose work now influences built environment thinking across the globe.
Specialists in multi-residential, cultural, commercial, aged care and hotel typologies, we seek and deliver holistic solutions in architecture, masterplanning, urban design and interiors—solutions notable not only for their design quality, but also their civic contribution and economic mindfulness.
To ensure such outcomes remain our hallmark—and expose the practice to new and different ways of thinking—we frequently bring together local and international consultant teams to work side-byside with our own.
The quest for holistic solutions has also driven us to extend our expertise far beyond the expected.
Fender Katsalidis was a pioneer, and remains a leader, in 3D virtual modelling and building information systems, while the Unitised Building system invented by practice co-founder, Nonda Katsalidis, continues to revolutionise construction timeframes and costs.
Perhaps best known for our definitive tall building and public realm design, we are equally proud of our lesser profile achievements: the documentation and quality assurance processes, for example, regarded as the gold standard throughout the construction industry.
As sophisticated as our technology may be, and as reliable as our processes have proven themselves, we know that ultimately it’s experience that ensures the original design vision is realised.
Our directors thus remain ‘hands on’ with every project from inception to completion.